Terms & Conditions for Sellers

Selling Options

Terms & Conditions for Sellers

Subscriber's Expectation

IaaS Software (Cloud Image-based)

1. Prepare software's image

2. Make your image shareable, prepare detailed product descriptions, usage instructions, End User License Agreement with detailed pricing, support, cancellation and refund policies etc., and submit them to CloudBnB Universes

3. Once get approved by CloudBnB Universes, Seller's software will be listed and is immediately available to Subscriber for consumption

4. CloudBnB Universes takes care of Seller Software's deployment, metering, billing and payments

5. Cloudata Inc, the owner of CloudBnB Universes, retains 20% of Seller's revenue, and disburse the remaining 80% of revenue to Seller on the 22nd day of the month monthly

6. Seller is responsible for calculating, collecting, and paying all sales tax or other taxes related to the sales of listed Sofware if required by local laws

7. There is no free trail and no refund, but Seller can cancel the following month's renewal at anytime

Become an IaaS Sofware Seller Now!

Subscriber discovers Seller's software by browsing or searching CloudBnB Universes owned by Cloudata Inc directly or through the Internet indirectly. If interested, Subscriber simply clicks to subscribe the software. The software is immediately available to Subscriber for consumption once payment is being made

Enterpriseware other than IaaS Software (Link to Seller's Website)

1. Seller is responbsible to deliver listed software, hardware, or services to Buyer. Seller is also responsible for billing and collecting payment from Buyer

2. Cloudata Inc, the owner of CloudBnB Universes, charges Seller monthly listing fee, Cloudata Inc does not charge Seller commission

3. Seller should provide CloudBnB Universes an offer campaign picture and a prefered landing page's URL link for CloudBnB Universes to display on its home page's slides show section

4. There is no free trail and no refund, but Seller can cancel the following month's renewal at anytime

Become an Enterpriseware Seller Now!

Buyer discovers the software or services by visiting  CloudBnB Universes directly or the Internet indirectly. If interested, Buyer clicks a link that redirects immediately to Seller’s site to buy corresponding enterpriseware (software, hardware or services)